I have over 35 years experience as an attorney. I am involved with estate planning, trust and estate matters, including sophisticated estate planning techniques for HNW and UHNW clientele. I have had experience in both large and small law firms specializing in trust, estate, real estate and tax planning.
My practice has emphasized tax, sophisticated estate planning, and real estate matters. I currently have and have had the opportunity to counsel high net worth clients in the analysis, structure and implementation of their real estate, tax, estate and trust planning matters. Working closely with the clients, their CPAs and other advisors, I have the opportunity to recommend and then implement many of the techniques listed below as the situation warranted:
• Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
• Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
• Insurance trusts
• Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
• Charitable Remainder (Annuity & Uni) Trusts
• Sales to defective Grantor Trusts
• Trust litigation (trustee representation)
• Trust administration
• Real estate matters (structuring transactions, purchase and sale, and tax)
Financial Services Experience:
As the Executive Director (Sr. VP) of Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Advisory Services for Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, I interacted, through the firm’s financial advisors and directly with their high net worth clients (over $10 million net worth). Many of the clients had a net worth exceeding $50 million.